We know that every family we serve is unique, and we strive to make each service a personal tribute to the life that has been lived. We provide a wide variety of choices that will help fulfill a family's wishes, from a traditional funeral to a personalized service that celebrates a loved one's hobbies and interests.
Families Might Want To Consider the following ideas to personalize a service:
- Bagpipes - Makes a special addition to the graveside or funeral service as a time of reflection and remembrance.
- Balloon Release - Bouquet of balloons with colors of your choice released at the appropriate time during the service or at the cemetery. Family members, especially children are encouraged to be a part of the balloon release.
- Boutonnieres for Pallbearers - A way to honor friends and family serving in this special role.
- Customized Casket Cap Panels - Add a special scene or emblem to the panel of the casket personalizing your loved one's life.
- Dove Release - Doves represent peace and love and symbolically allow you to say "goodbye" in an appropriate manner that is important to the healing process.
- "Funeral Favor" - A chance to allow guests to remember your loved one with a special item. For example, a favorite piece of candy or a copy of a favorite recipe.
- Heirlooms / Special Items to Display - A chance for you tell the story of your loved one's life with their special keepsakes or heirlooms. For example, a quilt, favorite sports teams memorabilia, travel "knick-knacks," etc.
- Keepsake Urns - Used for keepsakes such as locks of hair, soil from the gravesite, flower petals, cremated remains, etc.
- "LIVE" Funeral Broadcasting - Have a family member or close friend that cannot attend the service? The funeral can be broadcast live via the internet in live time so your loved one can view the funeral at the same time as you are participating.
- Memory Book for Guest Entries Online - Keep all of your loved one's online guest entries in one special memory book.
- Memorial Video Tribute - Show the story of your loved one's life with pictures old and new that are developed into a slide presentation that can be shown during the visitation or funeral service.
- Personalized Bulletins or Memorial Folders - Use of pictures, special writings, bible verses, and/or sayings can add a personal touch to the printed material.
- Picture Portrait - A favorite photograph can be made into an oil-based painted portrait.
- Picture Board Presentation - Show your loved one's life through a presentation of pictures old and new on magnetic picture boards.
- Special Music - Use of a special vocalist, or instrumentalist for example, guitarist, pianist, violinist, harpist, etc. to fit with your loved one's music style.
- Thumbies - Personalized jewelry with your loved one's fingerprint embossed on a piece of jewelry of your choosing.
- Video Taping of Service - Great keepsake to have of your own or also for guests that are unable to attend the funeral service.
Our funeral directors are committed to helping you create a special tribute to your loved one that will honor a life well-lived. We encourage you to share your ideas, customs and wishes with us.